Opening Date: 10th July 2019
Closing Date: 22nd August 2019
This competition is open to all Southern Region photographic clubs that are members of the Photographic Society of New Zealand
Full competition rules can be found under PSNZ By-Laws 18 (digital) and 19 (Prints) on the PSNZ website
The competition is being hosted by the Southland Photographic Society
Entry Fees – $40 for print and $40 for digital
Payments are to be paid by internet banking to
Account Name: Salon Regional 2019
Account Number: 031355 0512448 01
- Please ensure your club name is part of the particulars, code or reference details.
- All images or parts thereof must have been originated in camera (film and digital) and been exposed by the respective entrants.
- Clubs with 40 or greater members: all six images in each category must be from six individual members.
- Clubs with less than 40 members: two members can contribute two images each (therefore 4, 5,or 6 members contributing.
- Prints and projected images derived from the same film or digital image can only be entered as either prints or projected images, not both.
- Prints or projected images entered in this competition in any previous year are ineligible.
- Must be in jpg/jpeg format with sRGB colour space.
- Maximum size 2mb.
- The maximum size permitted is 1620 x 1080 pixels (1620 on the horizontal, 1080 on the vertical for landscape format), 1080 x 1080 on the vertical for square format and 1080 pixels on the vertical for portrait format images.
- Images with dimensions greater than 1620 on the horizontal and greater than 1080 on the vertical will be disqualified from the competition.
- Images will be displayed on a screen by a digital projector to a standard at least that required for a National Exhibition.
- The image file name must be the same as the image title on the Jotform entry.
- Prints may be any size provided they are mounted on a base having a minimum of 400 sq cm and a maximum of 2000 sq cm. Prints must not be under glass or framed.
- Prints will be judged as a group of six together and marked individually and shall give due consideration to the diversity of subject material.
- Please ensure courier tickets are included for the return prints if no one from your club will be attending the Southern Regional in Invercargill
- Please courier prints to address below:
43 Thurso Street